News, Review, Ideas & Weddings......

Creating an Amazing Experience is more than just showing up of the day of your celebration and playing great music, it is being a valuable link between the planning stages of your event and the lasting memories that you and your guests will savour forever more.

We blog to keep all of our friends current in what is important in our lives and work. From HOT New Wedding trends, to people we think you should meet, to what our customers have said about us. We also will dish out some valuable advise for your events along the way.

You can always visit our website to learn more about us!
http://www.soundsofdistinction.ca/

Cheers!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jennifer Images - A Terrific Photography Experience!

Jennifer has been a longtime friend of ours in the Wedding Industry. We work with her numerous times every year and we are always amazed at the quality of her work. Check out her website at www.jenniferimages.ca



1. Why do you love being a photographer?

Photography is such a gratifying field because it allows me to express my creativity.

Being a photographer also allows me to see things, people and places that normally would be off limits to me.

It is a very exciting career.


2. How did you get into this business?

My very first job at the ripe old age of 15, was a sales position at Blacks cameras.

There were a few good benefits to that job, such as getting to demo all of the new cameras and gear.

This is were my passion for photography began, and continued for many years.

Of course it wasn't until many years later, with thoughts of choosing a different career path than the one I was on, that photography as a business entered my mind.

I guess you could say that once I realized what I didn't want, I knew what I did want.



3. What is your favorite wedding that you have ever captured?

There are a few weddings that really stand out in my mind, but honestly my favorite wedding, would be the wedding of Justin and Laura, at the Old Mill in Toronto, On April 4th, last year.

Justin and Laura were really genuine people, whose kindness and friendship have remained in the minds of Lisa (my second shooter) and myself .

The family bond they all had for one another and the way that they so readily added us to their list of friends was unforgettable.

4. Where do you see your company going in the next five years?

Over the next five years Jennifer Images will continue to be a personal company, that won't lose site of the importance of the relationships we form with our clients.

While our style will continue to grow, it is those personal relationships with our clients, that are the key to our definition of success.

Mutual respect, honesty and friendship are what make our clients comfortable during our sessions, and what ultimately produces the best images.

5. Why do we love you? What makes you special?

Why do you love me?

Because I'm genuine.

You love me because I believe that human relationships are so very important, even in the business world.

You love me because I'm reliable and responsible, and I do what I say I'm going to do.




Thanks Jennifer, I hope those who visit our blog will take the time to learn more about you and business. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Cheers,

Dan and Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment