News, Review, Ideas & Weddings......

Creating an Amazing Experience is more than just showing up of the day of your celebration and playing great music, it is being a valuable link between the planning stages of your event and the lasting memories that you and your guests will savour forever more.

We blog to keep all of our friends current in what is important in our lives and work. From HOT New Wedding trends, to people we think you should meet, to what our customers have said about us. We also will dish out some valuable advise for your events along the way.

You can always visit our website to learn more about us!
http://www.soundsofdistinction.ca/

Cheers!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Irina Photography - Irina and Mihkel Fortey, Photographers Extraordinaire!

Irina and Mihkel are a fabulous couple and have mastered the art of photography, giving you a truly amazing package when booking a Photographer for your wedding. Take a minute to visit their website at www.irinaphotography.ca, you won't be disappointed.



1. Why do you love being a photographer?

I have a fascination with history and documenting it in photographs. This is my way of freezing moments to share with others. I also love working with people and hence, it has lead me to cater to documenting weddings and family portraits.


2. How did you get into this business?

My university degree is in Business and Economics which was my first love. While studying a friend recommended a job in a photolab, which I took at that time ... well that changed my life! I absolutely fell in love with the process and soon after began photographing everything and everyone I knew. After my graduation from Business School, I went on to study photography and 2 years later had my certification. Today, I specialize in capturing people at their most beautiful moments in life.


3. What is your favorite wedding that you have ever captured?

This is a hard question, as every wedding has a special connection to me. It's always an honor to witness a couple or a new family interact in front of my camera. I am blessed to have the best job in the world!





4. Where do you see your company going in the next five years?

I am a believer that opportunities are always around the corner. Every industry has its ups and down, as well, new technology continues to change the market. Just as film and prints has moved to digital and files I feel it is important for the industry to share its knowledge for the betterment of the consumer.


5. Why do we love you? What makes you special?

Anything less than perfect is unacceptable, that's my philosophy! My client know they will get my full attention with every wedding or portrait commission! Because I care about my work, my clients always go home happy.



Thank you Irina! We are looking forward to working with you again this upcoming season!

Dan and Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment